HOME PAGE ONLINE MATH TUTORING ABOUT ME STUDY TIPS CONTACT ME
Creative Math Tutoring & Videos by College Math Professor
I dare you to watch the Statistics Help video below
This Video covers 38 topics in over 17 hours. This statistics course is covered by working out numerous examples in easy to follow, logical steps. The topics covered include measure of center and variance, frequency tables, mean, variance and standard deviation, fundamentals of addition and multiplication rules, approximation of population, Z score and more. Each topic is covered thoroughly to give a student the understanding to work out problems on their own. The video is a great resource in any statistics course and will insure student�s success.
You have 3 options in purchasing your video
1. Purchase a link to instantly view the video on our website or download it to your computer.
2. Purchase a CD to play on your computer
3. Purchase a DVD set to play on your TV or on your computer's DVD player
MAC users require the DVD version only!
You can choose any topic to watch on the video and then you can fast forward, rewind or pause. You can play the CDs on any computer and the DVDs on any DVD player.
We are continuously expanding our collection
Purchase below via PayPal
e-mail any questions to email@example.com or telephone Steven @ 845 399 8136
WHEN CHECKING OUT AT PAYPAL YOU NEED TO STATE IN THE COMMENT SECTION WHICH OPTION YOU WANT--THE DEFAULT OPTION IS THE WEBSITE ADDRESS
Topics in Statistics Over 17 Hours-28 Topics
1. Frequency tables and ALL Graphs
14. The Central Limit Theorem
15. Normal as Approximation to Binomial
16. Estimating a Population Proportion
17. Estimating a Population Mean-Sigma Known
18. Estimating a Population Mean-Sigma Not Known
19. Estimating a Population Variance
20. Basics of Hypothesis Testing
21. Testing a Claim About a Proportion
22. Testing a Claim About a Mean-Sigma Known
23. Testing a Claim About a Mean-Sigma Not Known
24. Inferences About Two Means-Independent Samples
25. Inferences from Matched Pairs
26. Comparing Variation in Two Samples
27. Linear Correlation
28. Linear Regression
Math Videos and Online Tutoring - Instructional videos and tutoring for all levels through graduate school. All tutoring by college math professor. After a tutoring session you receive a recording of the entire tutoring session which you can view whenever you as often as you like.